Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It will be a while before I can get this blog to where I want it to be, but today I'm taking the first step.  It is my hope to use this blog to share the fun I have making things with other would-be crafters.  Perhaps I can even inspire an experienced crafter! 

I have been so impressed with what I have learned from other bloggers!  They are a constant source of inspiration and instruction for new projects for me. (God Bless Pinterest!) Hopefully I can provide some inspiration or instruction to help others share the joy of making things too.

Someday, there will be tutorials for my projects.  So many people feel making things yourself is "so hard" or "takes too much time", but I disagree.  Once you see the joy on someone's face when they are given a handmade gift, and the pride you feel when you hear "you MADE this?!?!", you're hooked. 

My biggest joy in life is making things for my granddaugher. In fact, although she's not quite two years old, she's the one who came up with the name of my new blog.  As she grows older, I hope she will continue to say with pride "Nana made it!" the same way she does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment