Pinterest

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fabric "Nana Made It" Labels

I've been working out of town for the last week and a half, so I've had to take a break from posting.  However, I have a few updates to share.  First, the hollow cube blocks are coming along for the rainbow baby quilt.  I have sixteen of the twenty-two needed done.  Still not sure what the quilt back or border fabric will be, but I'm working on it!

Another fun project I did a couple of weekends ago was making labels for my projects.  I used a tutorial found  on Pinterest using t-shirt transfer paper. I'd put a link here to it if I could find the tutorial I used, but it seems to have hidden from me.  I'll see about that in the future.  However, it was really easy after a little practicing on the computer and with the t-shirt transfer paper.  Here's the results:

Next week, it's my granddaughter's second birthday, which was a perfect excuse to try out my card making skills.  I've been pinning a lot of cute cards on Pinterest for inspiration.  I went all out and bought (as a little bit early birthday present for myself) a Cricut Expression 2.  Here's my very first attempt at card making.  When I get to be a pro, I'll probably look back at this card as pretty amateur, but for my first try, I'm happy with it.
Aahh...so many fun things to do...so little time to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment