Pinterest

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Some finishing touches

I've added a few finishing touches to the Arizona sewing room that I just have to share!  Both were ideas or products that I saw on Pinterest (of course), and I just love them both.  Check out the little craft project I did, and the most awesome ironing board that hides in a drawer!

I bought the letters at Hobby Lobby and glued them together using Popsicle sticks (as seen on Pinterest) 

Then painted them white...

Then embellished with more paint.  I'm no artist, but I think it turned out just fine.

Mounted with double sided foam adhesive strips to keep it in place.
I love, love, love this product!  Warning - installation instructions were impossible to follow - but with a few choice swear words, and a drill, hammer and a whole lot of sweat, I got it installed...all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment